July 24- 29, 2010
Ann Arbor, MI
The MIUPA is proud to co-sponsor the 6th annual Internet User Experience conference. This conference has grown every year and has now captured international attention. Come and participate as world-reknowned speakers and trainers cover aspects of web site design and strategy, including usability, marketing, branding, social media, mobile web, and more. Tutorials will be offered on usability testing, storyboarding, focus groups, personas, accessibility, and more.
Here are a few highlights:
- 40 presentations and panel sessions.
- Keynote talks by Peter Morville, Susan Weinschenk, and Dan Klyn.
- 10 optional training tutorials will be offered both before and after the conference.
- Gala opening reception Sunday evening July 25th.
- Special reception and panel session on eye-tracking systems Monday evening July 26th.
- First ever IUE Pub Crawl on Tuesday evening July 27th.
UPA Body of Knowledge (BoK) workshop and dinner on Wednesday evening July 28th.
- Bookseller, author book signing, and exhibits.
- Three copies of Axure prototyping software will be raffled off during the conference.
Starting on the final day of the of Ann Arbor Street Art Fair and the Michigan Beerfest, IUE2010 is allowing attendees a great opportunity to take advantage of what Michigan has to offer in the summertime.
If you are interested in marketing your company, organization, or products, recruiting, or simply supporting this conference, review the numerous sponsor, exhibit, and recruiting opportunities available on the web site.
Leave a Reply