An Xede client located in Dearborn, MI
An Xede client located in Dearborn, MI is currently searching for an Information Architect for a Contract to Hire opportunity.
The Information Architect’s primary responsibility is to translate user needs into comprehensive online experiences. The design of the experience is rooted in site analysis, information design, usability principles, and customer research.
- Lead digital team in the user-centric design process
- Work with the Digital Strategist to develop immersive activities to inspire the ideation team and create an empathetic user perspective
- Lead the digital team in defining user objectives and requirements.
- Work with the team in risk mitigation and optimization planning as it pertains to the user experience.
- Accountable for the following deliverables : information architecture POVs, user objectives and requirements, user task analysis, site architecture, site wireframes, and project research questions / subject matter development.
Shared Responsibilities (within the group and Analytics):
- Cultivate user insights through data/information analysis
- Work with experience planners, strategists, and the research manager to define research and gain consumer insights
- Participate in experience design sessions and development of experience maps
- Work with the analytics group and strategists to analyze data, determine insights, and develop recommendations to optimize the user experience
- Bachelor’s degree. (Master’s degree in Information Science desired but not required)
- Minimum 2 years of interactive marketing and information architecture experience
- Strong understanding of market research, consumer insights, and digital metrics
- Strong understanding of Information Architecture/Human Computer Interaction (HCI) and/or prior experience as an Information Architect
- Ability to combine vision with strong creativity and tactical execution
- Excellent communication skills: writing, verbal, and small-group presentations
- Highly self-motivated and excellent attention to details
May include other duties as assigned
To apply, please visit: http://www.xede.com/careers/opportunities.asp