Posts Tagged ‘user research’
Market Strategies International, Livonia, MI, USA. Full-time, permanent position.
Market Strategies is seeking a Research Director for the Usability Research & Consulting Group. We have 1 opening to be filled, preferably in either Livonia, MI or Portland, OR, although other locations are available. The Research Director is responsible for developing relationships with current clients and prospects to generate new business, grow existing accounts, design and deliver custom research studies and ensure that all deliverables given to clients meet or exceed expectations.
- Develop business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Prepare proposals for projects involving high-level research design.
- Serve as the primary client contact for all project-related issues and oversee project teams.
- Design research approaches to achieve complex research objectives, applying creativity and innovative thinking as appropriate.
- Explore and evaluate emerging methodologies for usability research.
- Manage project budgets to ensure that they meet profitability revenue goals.
- Moderate research sessions, conduct analysis and write highly useful and usable reports.
Presents research findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in human factors-related discipline (cognitive psychology, industrial design/engineering, human-computer interaction, information science, etc.), or combination of education and relevant experience in the field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales and marketing of usability services or website consulting services, including direct client relationship and account management.
- Minimum 4 years of designing, conducting and managing customer experience evaluation of website, software or hardware projects including recruiting, questionnaire design, moderating usability test sessions, analysis and reporting of results.
- Ability to travel to client locations up to 40% of the time, if necessary.
Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Advanced degree in human factors-related discipline (cognitive psychology, industrial design/engineering, human-computer interaction, information science, etc.).
- Experience conducting research within one or more of our core industry groups: Communications, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology.
- Experience in selling and/or conducting website analytics reporting services using WebTrends, Omniture, Google Analytics, or similar.
- Familiarity with quantitative market research services: Brand studies, customer satisfaction modeling, discrete choice/conjoint, market segmentation, or messaging and communications.
How to apply
Interested parties should direct inquiries to Sarah Naasko, Usability Research & Consulting Group Lead, , 734-837-5446.
Senior User Experience Research Consultant
Tec-Ed is looking for a Senior User Experience Research Consultant.
- Contact name:
- Company name: Tec-Ed, Inc.
- Address: 4300 Varsity Drive, Ste A, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
- Phone and fax number: 734-995-1010, 734-973-8025
- E-mail address and company URL (optional): [email protected] and www.teced.com
- Position title: Senior User Experience Research Consultant
- Type of position (e.g., permanent, contract, freelance, full-time or part-time): full-time
- Length of position (for contract and freelance positions only): permanent
Job location (e.g., Farmington Hills, Livonia, Ann Arbor): Ann Arbor, MI or San Francisco Bay Area
Read the rest of this entry »
UX at TechSmith - 3 positions
User Experience Researcher
Are you passionate about understanding how users use and understand technology? Understand how to conduct research using industry standard practices? Have the desire to employ creative methods to gather data? Are you ready to help improve business and inspire users? We are looking for permanent employees as well as interns for this role. Interested? Just e-mail your resume and cover letter with salary requirements and digital portfolio to get the ball rolling. Detailed job descriptions on http://www.techsmith.com/compan.asp.
User Experience Designer
Passionate about designing user experiences; know user interface design standards inside and out; know when to break the rules? Are your designs easy, elegant and delightful? Do you believe that people should just be able to use software and not have to learn how to use software? Want to help us turn user research data into world-class software and web services? Become a UX influence at TechSmith Corporation. We are looking for permanent employees as well as interns for this role. Interested? Just e-mail your resume and cover letter with salary requirements and digital portfolio to get the ball rolling. Detailed job descriptions on http://www.techsmith.com/compan.asp.
Senior Web Designer
Are you a Web Designer that wants to be a part of a fast-paced, creative production team? Are you passionate, self-motivated and flexible? Join the TechSmith Web Marketing team in developing TechSmith’s web presence. Assist in the creative as well as technical development of a variety of websites and web-based applications. You will be challenged to design large and small graphics, layout and implement templates for web applications, and create and integrate rich multimedia content. We are looking for permanent employees for this role. Interested? Just e-mail your resume and cover letter with salary requirements and digital portfolio to get the ball rolling. Detailed job descriptions on http://www.techsmith.com/compan.asp.
User Experience Researcher/Project Manager
Tec-Ed, Inc. seeks a User Experience Researcher/Project Manager to work out of our Ann Arbor, Michigan, headquarters. Prefer over 5 years of user research and project management experience in a commercial/industry setting. Send your resume and salary requirements to Laurie Kantner ().